From our vineyards to your glass, a history of more than 156 years of wine making.
Grupo Faustino is a prestigious family group founded in 1861, owning some of the most recognized and leading export brands. It is a fourth generation family business and an undisputed leader in Rioja DO Gran Reserva category. The Group has seven wineries located in key Spanish designations of origin though most of the winemaking activity is concentrated in the DOCa Rioja.
- Become an international reference and recognized for making high quality wines.
- Our goal is to generate value satisfying, through a varied range and strong brands, the requirements of a globalized market.
- Care with the raw material, the vineyards, the land and the elaboration and ageing process.
- Ensure the sustainability of the ecosystem.
- Behave co- responsibly in the creation of value.
- Export vocation and contribution to the development of the value segment.
- Diversify the quality offer attending to the market needs
- Utmost respect to the family roots and the tradition of a Group born in 1861 in Rioja Alavesa.
- We are originally winegrowers, care with the land and the environment.
- Owned estates that allowed us to take care of the raw material, principal protagonist of our wines. From the vines to the glass.
- Export oriented and international.
Grupo Faustino’s history is the history of a family. A family that has lived by and for vineyards, cellars and wine. A family that had respected its values from one generation to the next and has also managed to adapt to the passage of time with constant innovations..
From Eleuterio Martínez Arzok to the fourth generation which currently leads the winery more than 150 years of tradition and expertise in the world of wine have passed.
Group’s foundation by Eleuterio Martínez Arzok
Faustino Martínez Pérez began marketing bottled wine business.
In July, Faustino Martínez exports wine for the first time, to Austria.
The Faustino brand is born and quickly becomes one of the most prestigious brands.
The Group´s future projects with the purchase of vineyards in different designations of origin.
Bodegas Campillo inauguration
Bodegas Marqués de Vitoria inauguration
Finca Los Trenzones and Bodegas Leganza inauguration
Bodegas Valcarlos inauguration
Bodegas Portia inauguration